This is the opportunity to get to know the people behind the work mask – those with whom you work, but don’t always know. This programme adds a new dimension to teams and focuses them on common goals. Course duration is 2-3 days, between 1 and 3 nights, depending on requirements.
United teams are successful teams. When individuals can pull together and perform consistently well, problems are solved quicker and better, and setbacks overcome more decisively. Team Congruence is our unique brand of getaway team enhancement accomplishing the goal of team synergy with a combination of practical shared experiences, both challenging and fun.
With over 20 years of team enhancement experience the Congruence team will give your team an unforgettable outdoor getaway experience with options including motivation, white water rafting, canoeing, abseiling, quad biking, inflatable obstacles, high or low ropes, hot air ballooning, hiking, horse riding or game viewing with evenings spent on activities or just bonding around the campfire with a guitar or a captivating story-teller.
These activities are designed to create experiential learning designed to forge trust and deeper bonds between team members.
Operating all year round we use outdoor venues between one and four hours from Johannesburg, Pretoria, Bloemfontein, Durban, Polokwane and beyond.
Using our online course information questionnaire we ascertain up-front the activities required including the level of physical capability of team members. The mix of fun and workshopping is agreed, and the most suitable venue is recommended taking into consideration the location and logistics of the client.
We have found over the years that organisations embark on team enhancement for one or a combination of the following reasons:
- Get departments to work together towards a common goal
- Get people to know one another as people away from the office
- Get to the root of demotivators and obstacles preventing success
- Get people to understand one another’s differences and working styles and to use them to the benefit of the team
- Improve communication between people and departments as well as with customers
- Clearly define roles and areas of co-operation
- Answer the question “Are we successful?”
- If so, how can we improve on our success?
- If not, how can we turn things around?
- Develop or revisit company purpose, vision, mission, values and strategy
- Strategy to empower individuals to align their goals with those of the company
It is essential to have a follow up process in place to ensure that the progress made during the initial intervention bears fruit. There are numerous options available depending on clients needs to take the organisation on to the next level.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at +27 (0)11 804 3520.